Saturday, November 19, 2022

Making a No-Sew Leather Wrap Belt

 Hello Refashion Co-op. My last post was about a skirt and I used the scraps from that skirt to make this wrap belt.

Before and after.

 
This is the scrap piece I had to work with. 
 
I cut it so that the back would be wider than the front. The narrow ends will cross over each other in the front. 

I punched a hole into one end of the belt and put this leather cord through the hole. 

This video shows how I wrapped it. It is very simple and very adjustable. That is the best feature to me. It will never get too small. Thanks for reading along, for more details go to I Can Work With That.




5 comments:

Maria said...

Good idea! Reminds me of an obi belt.

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks so much Maria.
Chickie

Vermaakster said...

So simple, I love it! I actually have an old (fake) leather skirt and might try it myself.

Anielskaaniela said...

stunning ! great idea 💖🤗

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks for the comments. You can do it Vermaakster! Let us know how it works out. :)
Chickie