Saturday, March 04, 2023

Fixing a Bleach Accident

 Hello Refashion Co-op.  I really messed up. I refashioned a shirt/jacket over a year ago and then I ruined it by washing it with bleach. Then I fixed it with dye. 

Rit dye in Kelly Green to the rescue.

Ignore my weird expression. This was the original refashion. I really liked it. I put a hoodie and a flannel shirt together. 

It got washed in hot water and bleach with a load of towels and the gray plaid washed away. It was now sad and pale.

Because it was so light, I knew it would dye well. I used this green color because I like green and because it is St. Patrick's Day this month. 

Mmm, green dye!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! You can see more details and such on my blog, I Can Work With That.






3 comments:

Anielskaaniela said...

green goddess 💖✨

I Can Work With That said...

Love that! Thanks.
Chickie

Vermaakster said...

Great idea to fix stains, and Kelly green really looks good on you!