Friday, March 10, 2023

Long Sweater to Tie Front Sweater

 Hello Refashion Co-op. I have been wanting this denim shirt for months. I don't buy clothes often so I have been on the lookout for a way to make one for myself. I had this long sweater on my refashion rack and thought it might be a substitute. I wanted to make this long sweater into a cropped length sweater that tied in the front. 

Before and after.

There was a bleach mark on the back so this sweater had to be shortened and altered to get rid of this. 

I shortened the sweater and made a waistband out of the long pieces that were cut off. 

I clipped the waistband in place to see how it fit. 

I liked the new tie front sweater a lot. For more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.





2 comments:

liliana said...

bellissima idea grazie ti auguro un bel fine settimana lili

I Can Work With That said...

Grazie!
Chickie