Saturday, March 25, 2023

How to Sew a Midi Skirt: Gathered Style

 

 Hey everyone!

I just wanted to share my latest sewing project with you all - a gathered midi skirt with zipper! This skirt is perfect for beginners as you only need three body measurements and no pattern is required. I've included a step-by-step sewing tutorial in the video, so you can follow along easily.

I'm really proud of how this skirt turned out, and I think it would be a great addition to anyone's wardrobe. So if you're looking for a new sewing project and have spared bed sheet or different fabric, be sure to check out the video on my YouTube channel!

Don't forget to give the video a like if you enjoyed it, and feel free to share your thoughts on the skirt in the comments. Happy sewing!

 

step by step tutorial 


 

  My blog

 and 

You Tube

                                                          

No comments: