Monday, June 27, 2011

The Unicorn Horn Dress.




My model was not too excited about the early morning shoot. Nevertheless, the dress came together in less than an hour yesterday. Such a fun upcycle that actually looks better on Micah than the photos suggest.

Ingredients include:
  • Old lace tablecloth
  • A 2-T toddler shirt cropped in length
  • One of my old black yoga pant legs
  • Red poppy applique cut from an old cosmetics pouch
  • Turquoise "unicorn horn" cut from old pants fabric
  • Turquoise skirt ruffle also cut from old pants fabric
What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

n'aww this is really cute, it's nice to find another DIY blog!
Comment and follow and I'll follow back?
Inkfashionclothing.blogspot.com
xoxo

Jenni said...

Oh I wish I had daughters!

Don't forget to add your username to your tags so that your posts will be listed on the left!
Jenni EOD