Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Some ideas...

Just a quickie post today. I thought I'd share with you some of the images that I was pondering as inspiration when wondering what to do with the two T Shirts Zoe challenged me to refashion as a part of my recent "The Refashioners" series..
Images are from Anthropologie, Megan Nielsen, Cal Patch, Monsoon, Next, Whole Living,

I think pretty much all of these styles could be replicated as a refashioning  project. Some of them are just simple ways of providing a bit of interest or shape to a plain tee. Some of them would require more in depth reconstruction. See what you think. There's a couple of them I may yet have a go at doing myself....even without friendly coercion!
Px

1 comment:

Jenni said...

So many great ideas all in one place! Thanks Portia!
Jenni EOD