Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Boring Maxi to Flirty LBD with Peplum


I cannot tell you how excited I am to be sharing this post with you! It's been on my mind for such a long time, but in reality turned out to be a 3 hour project! That's it! How awesome is that?
We are going to start with something that looks like a giant black noodle:


Make a couple cuts, add our peplum and enjoy the finished product!





I hope you enjoyed this refashion as much as I did! Let me know what to think! For more details on the refashion and description in Russian please visit my blog - BeingZhenya.com

Thank you for checking it out! Have a great week everyone!
Xo,
Z

5 comments:

Adele said...

Oh that's so cute. Well done!

Adele - EOD

Zhenya H said...

Thank you ladies :)

Unknown said...

Very nice! Looks much better!

BubblesRides said...

Great job! You make it look so easy. I may have to try that!

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

This project turned out so wonderful!!

Helen
Refashion Co-op
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
Angel Light Photography by Helen
Exercise Encouragement Group Blog
The Story of Us: Love...Forever & Always