Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mens Shirt and Jeans Refashioned to a Cool New Dress

I have to admit, the motivation behind me tearing into the two articles of clothing you see below was mainly due to my participation on this blog and my need for a new refashion to share.  Thank you all for motivating me :).

Here are the two victims:

Mens button up shirt


+

Mens black denim jeans



This cool new dress!!!







You can read all about how I went about creating it on my blog.

Erinn of Sticky Genius

6 comments:

Adele said...

Wow, that is awesome!

Adele - EOD

Sandy said...

Wow you really came up with something stunning!
Sandy in the UK

Unknown said...

That's fantastic! Way to go!

Lovenicky said...

Wow! What a creative transformation! And it looks super on you too. Great job!

BubblesRides said...

Thanks everyone!

Huli said...

that's rad!