Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Baby Dress/Cover-Up from Toddler T-Shirt

 
Hands off, ladies. That cute baby with the cute baby belly is all mine. Trust me, once he throws a temper-tantrum you'll want to give him back.
 
Anyway...
 
Obviously, this 18-month sized shirt is too small for my now 2 1/2-year-old baby boy. I wanted to hand it down to my 7-month-old daughter, but instead of just handing it down I refashioned it into a little summer swimsuit cover-up for her.
 
 
To see the entire refashion process, check out my blog, All Glorious.
 
Hope you're all having a good post-Memorial Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a cute little cover-up. Good thing you put int he disclaimer. He is just too cute with the belly sticking out. Luckily I have my own little one with a belly to match at home ;-) <3

Eddie, EOD

Come over and ‘like’ Eddie's Room on Facebook for some crafty ideas and conversation. :-)