Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Refashion a Baby Gown

How to refashion a baby gown into a short and top set for a baby.

Finished outfit only took about 15 minutes 


Make this outfit for your baby by upcycling a baby gown.  I used a 0-3 month baby gown and that converted into a size 12 month short and top set.  Yours might not be the same, but I will show you how to measure in my tutorial.
Before and after of a 0-3 month baby gown refashion into short and top set size 12 month.
All you need for this refashion are a baby gown scissors a needle and thread and your good to go!

For step by step directions please come check out my blog post on how to refashion a baby gown.  My blog  has step by step tutorials on refashions for the whole family.

1 comment:

La La Lauren!!! said...

Cute! :)

LaLaLauren, EOD