Thursday, June 28, 2012

T-shirt refashion to tide me over

Hello friends!!!!

I am working on a dress refashion project right now, a simple one, and that will still take me a couple of days probably.... So I'm sharing with you my T-shirt necklace (refashioned from a T-shirt). I know you've seen this a million times around here and on other blogs, but it's my very first one :) hehe....


I wanted to embellish the knotted part, but nothing looks good there... But I will try again once my 10 boxes of sewing stuff get mailed to us :)

Warm regards,
Far @ Memoryseed
http://farsland.blogspot.com/2012/06/im-still-here.html

2 comments:

Refashion said...

You know, I can never get enough of t-shirt scarves, I love them! Great print on your scarf here, thanks for sharing

Erica, EOD

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

It looks lovely and it is a great way to lift a plain garment. I had a t-shirt that i bought from a thrift store in San Francisco which become worn thin from being worn again and again and again. It had a beautiful pleated neckline with a fabric flower accent. I rescued the neckline and now wear it as a fabric necklace.