Saturday, June 30, 2012

Yesterday was Camera day

Hi all! I am Petra, from Bag of Pretty and this is my first time here.
It si hot and busy in my world, and I love quick and effective project that make me happy, and other people smile.

So here it goes:

White top with huge armholes (no idea why, the size was fine, but it was cheap and really comfy)


Resized from the outside. You know, so the seem stays visible and the top looks as if it was turned inside out!

Now for the 'make you smile' part, I ironed on a very cool applique by Funkytime and ombred by low printer cartrige...and voila, I got to wear it the same day!


Thanks for reading!

Petra

(Originally posted here)

2 comments:

Refashion said...

Cute! I also love the quick project and simple effective refashions. Good job printer cartridge running out! -Seeks, EOD

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Very cool yet simple refashion.