Thursday, June 28, 2012

Men's XL to Maternity Tshirt

Hey everyone!

I'm Mikelina from Mikelina Makes

This is my first posting on refashion co-op. I've been spending so much time here getting great inspiration that I thought it was time to reciprocate!

My first baby is due in November and we couldn't be more thrilled however I am so disappointed with the selection of maternity clothes. What's wrong with women feeling sexy and awesome while bumpin'? Nothing!

And that, my dear friends, is what sewing machines are for.

This is one of my favourite maternity tops now. I wear it all the time!


2 comments:

Mandy said...

That looks awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

Refashion said...

Firstly, welcome! secondly, great refashion, so comfortable for pregnancy! congratulations on your little growing bundle, wishing you a happy pregnancy :)

Erica, EOD