Saturday, September 29, 2012

Art Nouveau Inspired T Shirt Refashion

The designs of the Art Nouveau period.
Love them!
So lovely!
Needless to say, when I saw this fabric in the thrift store, I immediately threw it in my basket.


It inspired my favorite t shirt refashion ever!
I started with this thrift store t shirt:


Cut off the neckline, resized it and started pleating away.
I ended up with this:



This was so much fun to do! 
The entire pleating tutorial is at The Renegade Seamstress.

Happy Saturday!
Beth





7 comments:

Sandy said...

the neckline is totally inspired! Well done.
Sandy in the UK

Judy C said...

This is absolutely freaking awesome. I've never seen a better redo.

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

LOVE it!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

Anonymous said...

L-O-V-E this! ♥ Great job, girl!

concretenprimroses said...

Incredible, gorgeous, amazing,...
Kathy

cookiecrumbs said...

that fabric is great & i love how you did the pleating on the top.

cfort82 said...

Nicely done!