Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Black sparkly and bubbly part 2

Well I actually intended to make this for the scraps project challenge but did not have enough time. I finally finished it this weekend. First, I used the leftover fabric I cut off the bottom of this dress I refashioned black, bubbly, and sparkly


I used the remainder of the fabric and made yo-yos and put them on top of a tank top mixed with some pearls I had in my bead stash to come up with this.


I was pleasantly surprised b/c I am not a fan of yo-yo's but recently I have seen them on clothing when I was shopping (mostly for refashion ideas). I think it is the combination of the sparkly fabric mixed with some of the pearls that give it some pizazz.

For more information see my blog for more details.

XOXOXO,
LaLaLauren

2 comments:

Corina said...

Very nice! I love the tank top too.

Jenni said...

I agree about yo-yos. Not usually a fan, but really have been wanting to experiment, and could change my mind!
These look cute!