Saturday, July 30, 2011

DIY Dip Bleach Shorts

Another mini project I got up to making recently while my computer decided to give up on me was restyling these blue shorts that had been long abandoned to the back of my closet. Armed with a bottle of basic bathroom bleach and a good scrubber, I got to work!

I filled the bathroom sink with one part bleach and two parts water and dunked the shorts in (but not fully!) and left them to soak before scrubbing them and leaving them to dry. Hey presto, dip bleached shorts!

Full blog post over here on my wordpress bloggie, have a peek! Comments over there welcomed too :) XO

2 comments:

-e. said...

Woah, i've never done anything like this before...mostly just for fear of completely bumming it up! They look great!

-erikah
EOD

Sylvieepops said...

bleaching is a slow process so it's quite hard to mess it up, unless your using it neat (without water) try it! its really easy and you can take as much time as you like doing it :) xo