Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm Baaack!!!

I am, and I wish I could say better than ever, but sadly the universe decided to top off my crazy week with a nice 'ol PTD (preschool transmitted disease, for those without kiddos). Add that to my insurmountable amount of schoolwork (I'm looking at you, World Civilization & History), housework, and work-work and you can see I am well on my way to the inevitable "all work and no play, makes Lori a dull (& tired) girl."

So what's a girl to do? Well, after blasting and shadowboxing to "Eye of the Tiger" I decided to give my creative side some free reign with this loverly little ditty that I was planning to wear for a buddy's baby shower:


Horrendous, no? Well, give it a chance...



The finished product paired with my "go to" jeans and my "Super" little man.



More info on how this little ditty got there here

Toodles,

lori

2 comments:

Refashion said...

A very cute summer top and lovely reashion. Good luck with all that work you have on!
Debbie
EOD
Mondays

Midwest Muse said...

Great refashioning and this blog is a great idea!