Monday, July 18, 2011

Men's polo shirt Refashion #1

Hi everyone, hope all is well you had a better weekend than me! Finally, got a final picture of my refashion so I can finally write this blog! My boyfriend gave me 2 polo shirts he never wore and said they were too thick. Trully they were a tad too small for him, but you didn't hear it from me!


I was inspired from a post at Grey luster girl but my shirt had a little less fabric.

Here is what I did with my men's polo shirt. :)

I actually cut it too short to not where it with a high waisted skirt. But I got it to work. For more information on what I did check out my blog.

Well I am finally done with making gifts for a baby shower. I hope to get back to finishing up some refashions before my parents come to visit. Where did my weekend go?

XOXOXO,
LaLaLauren

2 comments:

Refashion said...

A lovely refashion and very wearable. I like how it looks nothing like a men's polo shirt now!
Debbie
EOD Mondays

Fickle Sense said...

This is really lovely. I love this refashion, such a good idea!