DID YOU KNOW? If you have two refashions ready, you could post one refashion now and could schedule the second refashion at a later time. When you start a new post, simply click on SCHEDULE -- located on the right under POST SETTINGS. A calendar should appear, and all you need to do is pick a date and time for your post to appear on the blog. Scheduling a future post is great for those times when you know you'll be away from your computer yet need to complete your monthly post as per the Posting Guidelines. If you have any questions, please email the editors at refashioncoop@gmail.com.

Tuesday, 25 December 2012

OTT LEGGINGS INTO GREAT SLEEVES

OTT leggings into great sleeves in minutes. For this top I used a pair of leggings that a mate bought me today for Xmas, that just weren't flattering on me. And....an old skirt with great bow detail.
For the neckline I used some left over jersey from the leggings and used as ribbing. 
And .........what do you think of my top!

6 comments:

Lori Raburn said...

Totally COOL!! I Love It!!!

Jenn Meckley said...

Love it!

American Nanny said...

Brilliant!!

cucicucicoo said...

fantastic idea! :) lisa

La La Lauren!!! said...

OMG fabulous idea! Nice job!

Lauren
EOD

Stitchless TV said...

Thankyou for my lovely comments. It's very kind of you.
Tree.