Sunday, December 30, 2012

John Deere Dress

This dress came together bit by bit and sort of invented itself.
I had put the white sleeves on this yellow bodice and didn't know what I would add
 for the skirt. Then on one of my many trips to Goodwill, I found a pair of
John Deere pajamas. The yellow was a close match and the green went with the
 Spring-like feel of the top.
 

The pocket and hem lining are from a pillow sham with both the John Deere logo and their motto.
When you lean down and look under the bottom edge, you learn that nothing runs like a Deere


For more my most recent upcycled clothing, check my blog

2 comments:

Refashion said...

Fun! I'd love to have something so cute and quirky! -Seeks, EOD

Gigi said...

Very cute, have a dress from my cousin which I thought of doing the same with...Plus I'll still have enough left over for a top. Great inspiration