Monday, July 08, 2013

Tennis and soccer


Just like I can’t see any strategy in soccer (great big net, very small ball, very few points scored over 90 minutes?) I don’t see tennis strategy either. Two people hit a ball across a net. Sometimes one misses. Heading upstairs to the craft room Sunday afternoon while I left Himself to the latter, especially with the nationalism element present, seemed like a sensible solution. 


Order has been re-installed in the craft room and knits are top of the refashioning and from scratch pile. I kept this link  in my much trimmed down re-f ideas file and applied a slightly rougher approach for a bit more casual take, which also meant there was no need to uncover the sewing machine. 



After I took in the sides and lowered the neckline to a still ladylike and modest level I applied my version of sleeve slicing to the Renegade’s knock-off (more Dexter fans, me and Himself).



IWOM

No comments: