Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Undone and redo Gypsy skirt


Here is today's redid undone.

The before is rather large and long as well as stretched out.
The after is very versatile. Can be worn as two pieces or one. I took out the inner lining and some of the waist. I took off a layer and then reattached. I did not take pictures of every step but now it is wearable.



Here is the finished outfit as seen when I wear it out of my yard or on the street. I don't want to walk around with my belly showing on the street only in my own yard. What a contrast to the girl I used to be. 


Hi every one, Well you are not just anyone... You are a friend with a similar addiction. Design, fashion, saving money, and creativity. I would say we have a great deal in common. If we haven't met yet let me introduce myself, I am Doreen You can check me out at my Blog and see what http://uggysburtnest.wordpress.com/ else I am up to.  I have the whole redo there.
Also, check out my Etsy shoppe and add me as a favorite.
Please come back as I am always adding.
God's grace, peace, light, and love to you. In Jesus' Service Doreen

No comments: