Monday, October 03, 2011

I'm an Iron Woman!



My old ironing board cover was well passed it's prime.

I made my new one from a thrifted dobby cotton tablecloth and woollen blanket. Then it was time to decorate. I used a stencil I printed then cut from freezer paper. Also, two of my favourite craft items, Shiva sticks and hotfix crystals.






Hopefully Aussies will get the irony (pun intended) of the wording :)

More photos of this and a sneak peek of my next refashion project on my Lollean page on facebook.


2 comments:

fluffnnonsense said...

yay!! love the "iron woman" pun! make sure the rest of the family know that its not just "you" who can use the iron! xx

Refashion said...

Great remake - I get the pun only as I spent too much of my teenage years watching Aussie soaps!

debbie
EOD