Friday, July 06, 2012

Flop, To Flip Flop

     Its been a rough couple of weeks, the kind where nothing goes right and everything you plan has plans of it's own, but here's to looking up. I managed to get a quick little refashion in yesterday before work, and I have plans to work all weekend on the never ending pile starting with some t -shirt and shoe refashions. So I started with these....
I don't really wear these anymore, picture should say as much why lol, but as hot as it's getting and what with my distaste for sneakers when i'm not either working or going for my jog, i needed something. something a little edgier, and this was really easy to do.



I was going to paint the studs afterwards but my husband said he liked them roughed up looking, course then he asked me where i managed to find such a thick flip flop with an elevated heel...... anything to give me a few more inches lol, well ttyl- QueenOfNothing.





2 comments:

Refashion said...

Great idea! I have so many boring pairs of flipflops I could do something like this to.

-Natalli (EOD)

Thiruppathy Raja said...

Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!


flip books