Thursday, July 19, 2012

"No Nana Panel Tee" Refashion


The job of the Nana Panel is to create a formless, frumpy and shapeless tee. "Unfashion Designers" love the Nana Panel concept as it means that no matter what size you are, you are going to fit into this tee.It is the one size fits all mentality and it is designed to help part us from our money. "Oh here is a nice roomy and comfy tee. Gosh, I need to part with my $50 to buy it and when I don't need it anymore, I can sell it to the visiting circus as their new big top"


Hmmm sorry "Unfashion Designers" but your Nana Panel Tee is not for me. I may be plus sized but I don't want to hide my figure underneath your baggy saggy Tee.


So here is the before.
And here is the after. For further pics and detail, please visit me at my blog where I give an almost tutorial(yep I have included a measurement).



4 comments:

Sandy said...

Love the humour and the look! LOL
Sandy in the UK

Andrea said...

This is cute :) Need some lightweight coverups myself, so you're giving me ideas :) Thanks!

Refashion said...

So simple, but a perfect remedy. :) -Seeks, EOD

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Very simple and without the colouring in and button embellishments, it is a 10 second refashion.