Monday, July 02, 2012

My Version of Anthropologie's Mirela Fringe Necklace





My version - made primarily from repurposed vintage bits and pieces.  The green center stone piece was originally an off-white/pearl clip-on earring - I removed the clip-on back, painted the "stone" green using fingernail polish and glued on the rhinestones around the edge.  I did purchase the hot pink rolled fabric beads for .99 cents at a local bead store and found the coral beads for approx. $3.00 at Jo-ann's. 

wearing it out to a lake party


And here's the original from Anthropologie:

$58.00 - and it doesn't get very good reviews.

twobutterflies

3 comments:

concretenprimroses said...

It is beautiful. I like yours better.
Kathy

Refashion said...

It is very pretty - lovely colours.

Debbie
EOD

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Great job. Your necklace looks stunning.