Friday, July 13, 2012

A NEW LIFE FOR BUTTERFLIES





This is the dress became a skirt, I'm sorry I haven't photos of before, but since so one can already get an idea of ​​the way. The truth that was very nice, with its low cut style empire and puffy, but I do not fit, the body was extremely narrow and very short dress. This was no impediment to the time of purchase, I bought it with the idea turn into a skirt.

The reason: I fell in love with this fabric is a silk embroidered butterflies, and second and no less important reason was the price, only cost me 4 pounds, I bought in a charity shop in Edinburgh, it's great to go to these shops!



It took me over 20 minutes, snip, little body removed and an elastic waistband. What once was below the line is now chest belt.


If you want to see more things done by my visit my blog http://cosircosersewing.blogspot.com.es/



No comments: