Sunday, July 08, 2012

A Jacket From Orange Pants !

Hey there !

Been refashioning here, as well as organizing.

So I had these really ugly and ill-fitting pants (wholy moly puckering !)


They had some nice details but, most of all, I  LOVED the orange fabric.

I was inspired by Bartinki and Huli to make a jacket out of those horrible pants.  After much tweeking and fiddling around, tracing my own pattern from existing jackets I already know fit me well, here is what I was able to achieve:

Ay ! I think I am The Fonz !

Oh, and here is what is left of the pants !


LOTS more pictures on my process and the actual jacket on my blog Sew Lil Time.

Peace

Claudia

3 comments:

Refashion said...

I. Love. This. Great use of fun fabric! I will have to really rethink how to use old pants from now on! Thanks for the share! -Seeks, EOD

Corina said...

This is the coolest frikkin thing I've seen in a long long time.

Unknown said...

Wow! This is amazing Claudia