Thursday, August 16, 2012

One Red Shoe intro + Racerback tank tutorial

Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to be a part of Refashion Co-op; I've been a reader for a long while, and one thing I love is getting inspiration and finding new blogs out there from other refashioners.  In fact, it was blogs like the ones I've found that inspired me to start my own blog in the first place.

I am the author of One Red Shoe blog, which is a blog about my thrifty exploits.  It's not a strictly refashion blog, but is a bit more diverse.  Basically, it covers things such as thrifty refashions, repurposing/recycling items, money saving recipes, and my many thrifty finds when shopping at thrift stores and consignment shops.

On a more personal note, I live in the Richmond, Virginia area (anyone else out there from the Old Dominion??)  and am a high school history teacher by day. 

I thought I'd post a pretty basic tutorial that's been on my blog for a while now: a racerback tank tutorial.  I'm working on some other things, but they're not posted yet, so this will have to do for August.  You can go here for my step by step instructions.  Thanks for looking!

Before and after pictures for diy racerback tank

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to Refashion Co-op, so good to see so many new faces and talent! A great summer refashion here, thanks for the inspiration!

Erica EOD

The Renegade Seamstress said...

Looks great! We are fellow teachers. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Beth