Monday, August 13, 2012

Transform an old loose dress into a new lace one!

Hi everyone! I'm Michele from micheleng.com and it's an honor to be part of this community to share refashioning ideas! :)

Since leaving my full-time job in marketing a year back, I've dived deep into a whole new world of fashion design, make up and craft which I thoroughly enjoy! In this journey I've also found much fulfillment in sharing tips and tricks I've learnt along in the way in making life more creative and enjoyable.

But enough about me and onto my latest refashion - transforming an old, loose dress into a new lace one!



I used to throw this on to layer with tanks and accessories but recently it's been way too hot! In a few quick steps using some lace and simple stitches, the dress was transformed into a fun new lace piece without the need for layering!


Find out how here!

Cheers,
Michele


4 comments:

Agy said...

Welcome, Michele!

Michele Ng said...

Thank you Agy! :)

Refashion said...

Welcome to the blog Michele! This dress is adorable...thanks for sharing.
Jenni
EOD

Michele Ng said...

Thanks Jenni! Glad to be part of the community! :)