Sunday, August 19, 2012

The new girl introduce oneself

Hello.
I am a new Refashionista and really happy about it.

 My name is Janine and I am a 23 years young women from Freiberg, a little town Germany. I study Industrial Archaeology and live together with my friend and two crazy hamsters in a little flat.
The old dress
I love it to sew, knit, make natural cosmetics and lots more- I love it to work creative. I want to show you my last refashion-project. I sewed a dress last week. But I was not happy with it, because it was to big for me. It may fits, when I am pregnant in some years- but not know. But I love the fabric and want to wear it this summer. So I sleep on it one night and had the idea, to make a skirt from it.
Do you like the results?

My new skirt












I have also a own blog: http://lady-fantasy-korrespondiert.blogspot.de/ I write it in German- but may you want to learn a new language or want to practise your German form school;-) "Lady Fantasy" is my nickname in the internet and "korrespondieren" means "to correspond " or "to communicate"



4 comments:

concretenprimroses said...

Good idea. Very pretty.
Kathy

Refashion said...

Great idea and a sweet skirt - we are glad to have you as a contributor!
Debbie
EOD

Unknown said...

This is so cute, good job. I will check out your blog... I will push the translate button ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the nice comments. And you can also ask me, if you want to know something German in English:-)