Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pirates Wanted

        As this was a quick, well not really quick, but none the less spur of the moment project I have no before pics. However it's easy enough to imagine a plain white t shirt with holes littering the front like shrapnel  in a war zone. I wanted to surprise my husband when he got back from his friends who were having a bday party by fixing it, and finally decided to use an old t shirt refashion I no longer wore any more. Simple enough, cut out a square pin, and sew. One of these days me and the sewing machine however must come to an understanding, because though I find hand sewing to be stress relieving therapy, it takes forevers. I like the blanket stitching I did around the edge though, can't see it however but it's much more decorative.. In any case he luved it and has already worn it several times. ttyl--QueenOfNothing

1 comment:

Refashion said...

It's always good to remember just how much you can accomplish by hand, though, so I'm glad you shared this refashion. Thanks for the share! -Seeks, EOD