Thursday, August 30, 2012

Denim refashion week!

Hiya! I decided yesterday I'd start a week of denim refashions as I have quite a few pairs of jeans & a couple of skirts that don't fit me!
For my 1st refashion I took these gifted jeans a friend bought for a dollar at our local market...they were super tiny..how she imagined I'd squeeze into them I will never know!
 So I figured they could make for awesome lil skinny jeans for Mr 6...I chopped off the bottom & cut all the way up the side seams:
 Then tapered them and sewed back together...and after 3 fittings which Mr 6 was not very impressed about here they are:
I love how they turned out & they fit him great! To follow my denim refashion week come on over to my facebook page and please feel free to share your own denim refashions too! =)

3 comments:

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Gorgeous jeans!!! Rockin' kiddo!! xo

Unknown said...

How clever are you!!

Erica, EOD

Zoe said...

That's such an ace refashion! So cool to be able to take something that is so easily available (second hand jeans) and turn them into something that will no doubt get heaps of wear.

Zoe xxx