Friday, August 24, 2012

Striped Skirt from Tees

It's late, late, late, but I couldn't sleep, so I'm blogging instead. I feel like this should be a pin on Pinterest. "You know you're a blogger when... you think about blogging while you lie in bed, so eventually you get up and blog." Whatever. Maybe I'll create my own version of that pin.

Anyway. I made a striped skirt a few months ago, and I love it! So why did I wait to share it? I have no idea. Here it is now, though. I was inspired by a tutorial from Cotton and Curls, so I created one myself. I love this skirt so much! It's perfect for a casual, comfy skirt, because it honestly feels like you're wearing pajama shorts. Except it's a bit more polished, so it's basically perfect. Plus, everybody has old tees that are stretched out or hole-y laying around, so this is a great way to refashion them. 




In other news, one of my sweet blog friends is hosting a giveaway of a vintage lace hairclip I made and some hairbows. Check out the details. You should definitely enter.

Seriously. How fun are these clips? 

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Great job! That looks awesome :)